The Proper Furniture Cleaning
First thing you have to do when our technicians arrive is to show them the upholstery. Once they start to work they will choose a proper cleaning product. Of course they will take in mind the type of fabric they have to sanitise. What is more, the detergent that they usually apply is organic. After they spray the cleaning substance, it is time to soak it up. Our experts use a special hot water extraction machine for that purpose. If there are tough stains, they may apply a dry cleaning method. Alternatively, they can also rely on the steam cleaning technique. The drying process is the final step and it takes only a couple of hours. You can combine the sanitation of your furniture coverings with any other service. Like oven cleaning, for example. As a result you will get a better rate for both jobs.
The Perfect Treatment for Every Upholstery
There are great number of advantages to booking a professional upholstery cleaning. So let us point the most reasonable of them:
- First of all, you will have a healthier house. Most of the germs live deep in to the fabric of the furniture. We will significantly reduce their population. As a result we effectively prevent the mould formation. Moreover, we achieve this using only natural products.
- Equally important is that we can remove the stubborn stains. In addition to that, we deodorize the upholstery. Thus will eliminate the bad smell from it. We will apply thin layer of protective solution, too.
- You can also request a curtain cleaning. You should mention that before we come to your place.
- The service is convenient because we provide it in your house in Canterbury. You do not have to move around your furniture.
- Finally, you will enjoy the original colours of your chairs and sofas.